Tag Board

Statistics

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » RolePlay Forums » Battle Arena » Anime Character Battle
Anime Character Battle
KuroDate: Saturday, 27/12/2008, 03:18 | Post # 1
Admin
Group: Administrators
Please refer to the (B.R.) post for all information.

________

The stirring of the tree's never seemed to stand still as the wind constantly bombarded the limb's with a never ending rain of invisible missles. Standing still, with his eye's closed, Byakuya's head angled toward the ground, looking almost as if he had fallen asleep standing upright; but in reality, he was waiting.. he knew someone was close by, if not more than one person. His mission was simple, "Eliminate anyone who come's nearby, friend's and foe's matter naught in this situation; you can trust only yourself in the long-run." Those were the exact word's of the Commander..

In the center of the field, where he was located, he felt a sudden sense of un-ease...

Yakusoku-Suru

silverfangDate: Tuesday, 06/01/2009, 00:27 | Post # 2
Group: Users
Flying overhead the area where someone was standing it seemed impossible for Kid to get through as the treacherous winds threw him back and off of his levatating[sp?] board onto the ground. Standing to clean himself off he was amazed and in love with the symmetry of this field the perfect shape, a circle, symmetrical no matter which way cut it. But as he looked he noticed a man in the center whose clothes were not symmetrical!
"Who are you!?" he asked.

Hi, I'm silver :[|_____|]

KuroDate: Tuesday, 06/01/2009, 00:38 | Post # 3
Admin
Byakuya's eye's shifted to the figure that seemed to be knocked off of his vehicle of some sort..
As the indivudual lifted himself from the ground and took in his surroundings, his seemingly good mood was replaced by a angry scowl.
Now, he was close enough he could tell the newcomer was simply a child, no more than fifteen at the most. "Leave while you still can" He said calmly as he stared the the young man, completeing ignoring his question, "If you refuse, you'll be slain where you stand." He finished up, trying to assure the boy that leaving was his best interest..

There was somthing about the kid that made Byakuya feel unease, but it wasen't enough to try to kill the boy. Not just yet.

(FINALLY. Someone posted. xD I'm about tp + your rep, thanks for posting!)

Yakusoku-Suru

KyoshiDate: Tuesday, 06/01/2009, 01:17 | Post # 4
Admin
Surrounding the circular field was a fairly large forest. This forest consisted of large birch trees and tall oak ones as well. It was dense and hard for anyone to see into the forest to spot someone walking, your eyes would need to be trained to do so.

".. Just what is happening out there?" Itachi questioned, although with his soft voice, it was clear he was talking to himself. Soon after his black eyes that the Uchiha were famous for had faded to a crimson red almost, the Sharingan.

Itachi, curiously walked towards the exit of this large forest, towards the circular feild were the two unknown figures were standing. If he could talk to them, it may help him with a goal he had to finish.

silverfangDate: Tuesday, 06/01/2009, 03:15 | Post # 5
Hearing what the man had to say was somewhat reasonable, but Kid had a mission and he had to complete it. "I'm sorry for the disappointment, but I have to collect some souls, and you just happen to be in the way," uttered Kid as he held Liz and Patti in his hands getting ready to defend against any type of sudden attacks.

Another man had appeared far off within the circular area, and the odd number of people was killing Kid inside. "WHY IS THERE AN ODD NUMBER OF PEOPLE!!! BETTER YET, WHO IS HE!!!," he thought to himself.

[No problem, I meant to post eventually. I have still have to finish updating my info because has more moves than just the Death cannon soul resonance.]

KyoshiDate: Tuesday, 06/01/2009, 03:46 | Post # 6
Admin
[[ In the Soul Eater section of Demon Anime under characters, it lists all of Kid's attacks. :] ]]

KuroDate: Thursday, 08/01/2009, 00:40 | Post # 7
Admin
Byakuya eyed the tool's in the boy's hands curiously. He had never seen anything like them, and he wondered just how well they would hold up against Senbonzakura, if they were weapon's at all.. Suddenly, he felt another pressure in the area, another newcomer. It seemed the boy discovered this about the same time as Byakuya himself. Turning his head slowly, he stared into the woods where the direction of the sensation pulled him, and sure enough, saw a strangely black and red cloaked man walking towards the field quite casually. His eye's were a deep red, and almost made the man look like a demon.

He had been meaning to carry the conversation with the boy a bit longer, and try to persuade him to leave, but this 'mission' he spoke of seemed like somthing he had his mind set on. The only reason he hadn't attacked the boy right away was of his age. Nothing positive could come with killing children when it wasent needed.

This newcomer, however, was older, and Kuro had no reason to not follow his order's to the point in this situation.

While he made no move to draw his sword, he knew if it came to that, he would have much time to draw, strike, and put it away before his opponents would be able to react. That is, if they were just normal opponents..

Yakusoku-Suru

silverfangDate: Thursday, 08/01/2009, 00:51 | Post # 8
Angered by how unsymmetrical the man was Kid got ready to shoot. "This for only having a sword on one side!!!" he yelled into the skies angry wanting to eradicate such filth from this world. He began shooting at Byakuya as quick as can be with his spiritual pressure. He also, felt the need to shoot at the other man for making the amount of people un-even so he sent tornado flipped his board toward the other man with such an incredible strength that it could probably break a good amount of bones in the man's body if not dodged.

KuroDate: Thursday, 08/01/2009, 01:00 | Post # 9
Admin
(I'm gonna teach you guy's some old Korean in this ;D Translations provided at the bottom of the post.)

Byakuya's Shunpo skill's moved him from the line of fire quickly. He was pushed to his limit just trying to dodge the spiritual pressure that was shot from the weapon's in the boy's hands. He's shooting spiritual pressure? I didn't know such a thing was possible.. he thought to himself as his hand grabbed Senbonzakura from it's sheath at his side, pulling the blade quickly it was almost a blur, into a forward ready stance. The gum-ko* just below his nose facing the boy. Of course, he situated himself so he was also facing the cloaked man, incase this was some set-up. "You've attacked, and now I have no reason to try to convince you to leave. You will die here today." He said loud enough for the boy to here, but he didn't make a move...

Gum-ko* = The point of the sword.

Yakusoku-Suru

silverfangDate: Thursday, 08/01/2009, 01:07 | Post # 10
Kid's face was serious as the man uttered his words. He was also in love with the man's sword, such beautiful art and symmetry nothing could be better than that, but he was soon snapped out of his infatuation as Liz yelled,"Kid stay focused. This man isn't like any other ol' person," she said while Patti began laughing at him.
Kid cried out, "You're not normal and your wavelength has increased a quite a good amount. Who and what are you?"

KyoshiDate: Thursday, 08/01/2009, 02:06 | Post # 11
Admin
Itachi widened, just the slightest but it was hardly noticable. Itachi's red eyes, the Sharingan, predicted the boy's movements and soon had known just what he was planning. "... A Shibusin student..? And able to use attacks like that... It's diffinately him.." Itachi thought, making no emotion, but he was grinning on the inside.

Although Itachi had successfully dodged the tornato, it caused his cloak ends to fly up revealing some of the traditional ninja clothing worn by the Uchiha clan members. A few moments later his cloak had come down around him again, knee length.

"... You must be Death the Kid. You're coming with me..."

KuroDate: Thursday, 08/01/2009, 02:16 | Post # 12
Admin
Ignoring the boy's--who's name was Kid apparently--question, Byakuya listened to the conversation that would seen erupt between the two before him. He knew, niether of these two could be allowed to leave, much less live, because of orders. That's just how things were, like it or not, orders are orders.

His mind began to race on how the older man had dodged so easily. He moved with precision, allowing the vehicle to fly by him, barely missing him by a fraction of in inch. Expert precision He told himself. He couldnt place a cause to somthing out of the ordinary like that, not just yet.

He was waiting for a slip-up. Somthing to distract them, and then he would strike. His shunpo was only secounded to that 'cat-lady' and he was proud of his position, even if it was mediocre.. He knew it would be enough..

Or so he hoped.

Yakusoku-Suru

silverfangDate: Thursday, 08/01/2009, 02:49 | Post # 13
The cloaked stranger knew Kid's name which deeply worried Kid. "how do you know my name?!" he questioned shooting at him in a X-pattern with the soul bullets. Kid had to keep his distance because it seemed that these two men's reflexes were quick enough to predict his moves.

By adjusting his soul a little kid would be able to deflect most of the physical attacks and projectiles sent towards him. "So you're both going to try and kill me? This is going to be interesting." he mumbled under his breath.

KyoshiDate: Thursday, 08/01/2009, 04:02 | Post # 14
Admin
Itachi narrowed his eyes on Death the Kid, his Sharingan predicting Kid's moves. One thing Itachi noticed was an X-pattern in Kid's shooting. "Hphm.." Itachi jumped over the top of this 'X Pattern', successfully dodging the bullets as if they were nothing, then while in mind air threw kunai's enforced with chakra. If these hit Kid, it would do as much damage as Kid's bullet's if not more.

"Test number one.." He thought.

silverfangDate: Thursday, 08/01/2009, 05:10 | Post # 15
Kid dodged the projectiles by doing a sidestep and began running towards the man. "Tell me who you are!" he yelled as his speed increased getting close to the man for close combat. On his way towards the man he took another shot, but this time he had an Idea of what to expect and waited for his movements.

Forum » RolePlay Forums » Battle Arena » Anime Character Battle
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Hosted by uCoz