Statistics

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » RolePlay Forums » Battle Arena » Anime Character Battle
Anime Character Battle
KuroDate: Friday, 16/01/2009, 21:12 | Post # 31
Admin
Group: Administrators
Quote (silverfang)
He boarded his skateboard and flew into the air and his twin pistols changed into huge cannons.

((That's what he's talking about. I had to look back xD))

Yakusoku-Suru

KyoshiDate: Friday, 16/01/2009, 22:37 | Post # 32
Admin
[[ xD Wow, blonde moment. (No offense to anyone with blonde hair. <<;; ) Okay. I edited my post, so Silver can actually post now. xD! Sorry. ]]

silverfangDate: Thursday, 22/01/2009, 05:12 | Post # 33
Group: Users
[MUHAHAHAHAH!!! I can't think of a counter T___T]

Letting the projectiles hit him due to the man being in his blind spot. Kid flew off the board and began shooting towards the ground as he was falling. The shots made the dirt fly up causing a dust cloud to spread throught the area. He landed on his feet and used the cover to once again get in the air, but this time right above the man with red eyes.

Hi, I'm silver :[|_____|]

KyoshiDate: Thursday, 22/01/2009, 05:15 | Post # 34
Admin
"What are you hoping to accomplish by doing that?" Itachi asked, looking up and narrowing his Sharingan eyes on the boy. ".. You can come with me to make it less of a toll on the both of us, you know.." Itachi explained, also as he kept an eye on Kid, he did on the other man as well. ".. If things do not work out, I'll have to use that.." Itachi thought.

silverfangDate: Thursday, 22/01/2009, 05:23 | Post # 35
"How can you see me?" asked the young child cleaning off his clothing. He looked as the dust cloud was slowly setting. He shot at the man once again and jumped off of his board. "Here we go again" he whispered under his breath.

KyoshiDate: Friday, 23/01/2009, 00:41 | Post # 36
Admin
Itachi grinned and saw Kid's shot easily once again. "... You don't get it, about my Sharingan... I can see your energy inside of you (chakra)... You cannot hide from my eyes that easily..." Itachi explained, avoiding the after blast of Kid's shot.

silverfangDate: Wednesday, 28/01/2009, 06:57 | Post # 37
[I hate this T___T I'm gonna die. LIVE KID LIVEEEEE!!!!!]

Falling towards the ground, Kid once again made his cloak appear, and put the skull mask on. "Time to get serious." he whispered. On his way down he disappeared for a few seconds and then suddenly re-appeared a few feet behind the red-eyed. Miraculously, he was also in front, and on both sides of the man. Utilizing his speed he was able to leave after images. "I'm serious now" he uttered as all of the after images now suddenly were pointing there guns towards the man.

KyoshiDate: Wednesday, 28/01/2009, 19:25 | Post # 38
Admin
"Hpmh... Very well then..." Itachi muttered and jumped out of the circle of Kid's after images. In mid air his Sharingan had spotted the real one instantly. ".. It doesn't matter how fast you can move.. I'll find you." Itachi informed Kid. He landed firmly onto the ground, spoting both Byakuya and Kid.

KuroDate: Wednesday, 28/01/2009, 23:42 | Post # 39
Admin
Byakuya had set himself aside for a bit to analyze the situation. It looked as if the red eyed man was in control of the kid, and the kid was simply trying to stop his pursuit. What an odd pair..
The swirling rose petal's began to move faster and faster around his body, until half of them shot off towards the two, while the other continued swirling around Byakuya. The stream that was sent towards Itachi and Kid, split as they neared their destination, swirling around each other, before splitting completely away towards the two people.

As the two stream's neared their target's, they seemed to explode, the the rose petal's swarmed both of them from all sides.

I'd rather not go into Bankai unless it's absolutly neccesary..

Yakusoku-Suru

silverfangDate: Thursday, 29/01/2009, 00:38 | Post # 40
Using his analytical skills, Kid had somewhat predicted the time of arrival of the petals and pushed his board toward petals as to drive away the danger from him. Taking a shot at the red eyed man once again he made sure their wavelengths were exact opposites so that the bullets would seek him out. "Let's see you escape this." he said on his way up in the air. The soul shots looked somewhat like skulls if you could have a chance to look at them that is.

KuroDate: Thursday, 29/01/2009, 05:11 | Post # 41
Admin
The petal's/blade's engulfed the board, slicing it as they came across it to the point where it be all be useful. As they finished with the board, they continued on it's pursuit for Kid, while the other stream still was going for Itachi.

(Short, but just showing whats happening with the blades)

Yakusoku-Suru

KyoshiDate: Thursday, 29/01/2009, 18:15 | Post # 42
Admin
Itachi jumped, dodged and side stepped all of the petals thanks to the help of his Sharingan, but grew tired of this after a while. As he jumped into mid-air to dodge the stream once again he closed his eyes. "...I never thought I would have to use this here..." Itachi said, his words spoken softly, but yet threatening.

Itachi opened his eyes again, although it looked far more different than before. Itachi mumbled something, making no handseals as he said this. He landed on the ground, and as he did, a gaint black flame had covered the whole stream of petals in seconds, quickly making it's way towards Byakuya.

"...Amaterasu."

Jutsu Used:

Amaterasu (Goddess of the Sun Technique): Amaterasu, named for the Goddess of the Sun, is a Ninjutsu technique which uses a special form of the Sharingan eye to create a powerful black fire. It has been said that anything consumed by the powerful blackfire will burn to ash. The fire itself is said to burn for 7 days and 7 nights.

Eye Changes:

Itachi's Sharingan Eyes:

Itachi's Changed Eyes:

KuroDate: Friday, 30/01/2009, 05:31 | Post # 43
Admin
((Just wingin' it here, cause I don't know if the Zanpakuto's blade is combustible or can even be burned to ash. xD))

Byakuya's eye's hadn't noticed the change in the man's eye's, but instead the fire which seemed to have sprouted out of nowhere. With a simple flick of his hand, the stream seperated itself from the rest of the blades/petals which had not been consumed. This cut off the fire's trail leaving it to simmer on whatever was left of the petals.

"Not yet.." He murmured as his hand holding the hilt of his sword twitched.. "But it may be soon."

Yakusoku-Suru

KyoshiDate: Friday, 30/01/2009, 05:50 | Post # 44
Admin
Itachi narrowed his eyes and made a small smirk. "..Heh... Fool." Itachi spoke under is breath, the black fire seemed to have a mind of it's own. The black flames viciously attacked towards Byakuya at high speeds, it had seemed Itach was controling the flames with his own eyes. Thus the power of the Mangekyou Sharingan. The black flames were able to get a hold of Byakuya's shinigami clothing and quickly traveled around it.

"... Give up, Shinigami..."

silverfangDate: Saturday, 31/01/2009, 00:40 | Post # 45
Jumping away from the petals and shooting at them, kid was able to land shots on all of the bullets puncturing holes through the "petals".
"I'm a master marksman. And can shoot aabout 30 bullets in ten seconds. I don't think those things will get any closer to me." said Kid.
Noticing that the man was finally distracted, kid shot about ten bullets.

Forum » RolePlay Forums » Battle Arena » Anime Character Battle
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Hosted by uCoz