Tag Board

Statistics

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » RolePlay Forums » Battle Arena » Anime Character Battle
Anime Character Battle
KuroDate: Saturday, 31/01/2009, 01:45 | Post # 46
Admin
Group: Administrators
((As soon as I read your post, Kyoshi, I was like 'BAM, I know how to counter this easy!' xD I was proud of myself. And, Kudo's to Silver for shooting at Kyoshi! biggrin AIM FER HIS EYE'Z! HE'S CHARGIN' HEZ LAZOR'Z! LOL))

Byakuya's eye's shot open with pain, however, it looked half-hearted. Was he even feeling it at all? A few moments passed as the fire swept over his body eating away at his flesh. Then somthing peculiar happened. One moment, Byakuya was there, frozen stiff by the pain, surely dyeing.. and the next, he was 20 yards away from where he previously was, only he wasn't wearing his Captain's cloak. In his previous spot, was said cloak, or, what was left of it anyways.

"Utsusemi" (Literally, 'Empty Cicada', in reference to their molting) He murmured just loud enough for Itachi to hear him. "It's not an original technique, but effective all the same. Now then, I don't know exactly what that fire will do if it does burn me, but, I'm not going to let it happen."

Holding the hilt of his sword out, all of the petal's, even those previously on fire and shot, stopped their pursuit, and flew back towards Byakuya. Instead of forming a defense, they lined up on his sword, forming Senbon-zakura once again.

Byakuya's eye's checked the positions of his opponent's, and then he turned his swords up-side down. "Bankai"

With that said, Byakuya released his grip on his blade, allowing it to fall straight down to the ground.. only.. it passed through it dissapearing completely. A moment later, two row's of large sword's, completely identical to his original, rose up around Kid and Itachi. These sword's, then, seemed to dissolve entirely into the air turning into the petal's, just like before, only a much larger amount. ((The Shikai let's out 1,000 pieces of his blade, that in the light resemble cherry blossom's, but his bankai releases 100,000,000 pieces. One-hundred-million, incase your too lazy to count the numbers. xD. Note: That's ALOT.))

These petal's swarmed the area around Itachi and Kid, blotting out everything around them; even the sky from view. All they can see, is the vast number of pink blade's swirling around in complete harmony leaving no spot to escape from.

"Senbonzakura Kageyoshi" (Literally, Vibrant Display Of A Thousand Cherry Blossoms)

Byakuya's voice could be heard inside, even though he stood outside the area. "You both may have been able to handle one thousand blade's, but I doubt anyone can manage against one-hundred-million, without dyeing in the process."

A moment of silence..

"You've both fought well, but in the long run, there was nothing you could do. You should feel honored that you both lived to see this wonderful technique, and cherish it through the pain. I promise it will be short..."

With that said, the blade's began coming closer to the two indivudal's inside. At a slow pace, so they would be able to appreciate the moment before their imminent death..
((Not that it's immenent. This is only the first part out of his Bankai. :] He has like, four different Bankai techniques. It's insane. xD ))

Techniques Used:

Bankai-Senbonzakura Kageyoshi description and video:
Byakuya's bankai, named Senbonzakura Kageyoshi (千本桜景厳, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi? literally "Vibrant Display of a Thousand Cherry Blossoms"), is essentially a much larger version of Senbonzakura's shikai. To activate it, Byakuya drops his sword. The sword passes through the ground and two rows of giant blades rise up from the ground. These then scatter into millions of tiny blades. The number of blades is great enough that Byakuya can use them for defense and offense at the same time. He commonly forms them into large masses of blades to crush opponents
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM-V6byL4Fk

Btsusemi description and video:
utsusemi (空蝉, lit. empty cicada, in reference to their molting), which allows Byakuya to move out of harm's way while leaving an afterimage behind.
Watch from 3:40-about 4:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR5geFBxsTw

Yakusoku-Suru

KyoshiDate: Saturday, 31/01/2009, 02:27 | Post # 47
Admin
((Heheh, you're not the only one who has found a counter.. ))

Itachi looked around and quickly saw just exactly what kind of danger he was being put into. ".. Hmm.. Bankai. That isn't half bad, Shinigami. I'll give you that much, but seeing as you will not kill me now, I might as well see what is in store for me..." Itachi informed his body poofing into smoke.

Itachi had appeared then, outside of the area of Byakuya's Bankai, leaving Kid having to fend for himself. Itachi was now standing on a unraveled scroll, a small figure beside him. He had used a reverse summoning so that a clone of himself could summon Itachi's body out of danger.

".. Fair game, Shinigami.." Itachi said, his eyes still the same. In seconds, another black flame had surrounded Byakuya before Byakuya could look back. This was most likely successful because Byakuya would have to concenstrate on his Bankai.

KuroDate: Saturday, 31/01/2009, 02:50 | Post # 48
Admin
((Lol. Your eventually gonna go blind if you keep it up like this. xD))

"I'm afraid not." Byakuya murmured as the black flame was stopped in it's tracks.

In a split secound, which began as soon as Byakuya heard Itachi's confident voice from inside the Bankai's attacking range, he had summoned a few thousand of the blade's back to his defense. These blade's, moved much faster, are much stronger, and much more resistant to attack's than the Shikai form. Forming together to form a dome around Byakuya, he was safely protected from harm. But this shield was double-edged. If touched, the blades would easily shred whatever came in contact with it..

"You'll have to do alot better than that to defeat me now."

((Not that the fire won't eventually get through the blades, but, it definetly won't be as easy as it was in his Shikai form. Either way, he has petal's to spare. GOOD LUCK SILVER! :D. I know it's hard fighting with a Soul Eater based character. I found that out the hard way in the S&S tournament... but remember, you can always bring in another anime character if your's happens to die! biggrin Just as long as you don't use one that has been used already.))

Yakusoku-Suru

KyoshiDate: Saturday, 31/01/2009, 03:01 | Post # 49
Admin
Itachi narrowed his eyes, "You are a foolish man... You won't be able to stop the flames for that long..." Itachi informed, the black flames now covering all around Byakuya and increased in height. If Byakuya were to use his swords, they would merely melt at this point, the flames getting hotter.

"Face it shinigami, your life ends here..." Itachi said, his Sharingan picking up that Byakuya was indeed the real Byakuya.

KuroDate: Saturday, 31/01/2009, 06:31 | Post # 50
Admin
"You underestimate the power of a Zanpakuto. In my final release form, my blades will hold.. for now. However, I must prepare.."

Taking a deep breath, and closing his eye's, Byakuya began to mumble a few words under his breath.

((Buying time. Gotta wait for Silver to post before I can really do anything else.))

Yakusoku-Suru

silverfangDate: Wednesday, 04/02/2009, 05:11 | Post # 51
Group: Users
[Sorry about that guys I've had midterms for a while and Luckily I finished, so now. I WILL POST!! Muhahahahaha. It is hard using a soul eater character...damn obssesions! I should've picked black star, more offensive & defensive options.]

"This seems quite difficult..." said Kid as he pondered what to do, "This is going to kill me a little inside, but it's the only choice I have." Liz and Patti both returned to their human forms, and then Patti reverted to her gun form but landing in her sister's hands.
"Liz shoot directly at that side as fast as you can with as much soul power as you can to give me an small exit, then revert to your gun form landing towards me with your sister." he instructed her.

Inside it tore Kid apart at Liz's stance, but he got somewhat over it and was able to execute his plan properly.
"We got lucky that worked," said Liz.
"yeah" agreed patti.

Again Kid shot at The man with red-eyes, but this time towards his head as it seemed most of his attacks were from his eyes.
"I know understand how you control your attacks." he mumbled.

Hi, I'm silver :[|_____|]

KuroDate: Wednesday, 04/02/2009, 18:17 | Post # 52
Admin
((Waiit.. what'd you do? xD))

Yakusoku-Suru

KyoshiDate: Wednesday, 04/02/2009, 19:13 | Post # 53
Admin
Itachi grinned, "Do not think I've forgotten about you..." He said with a grim look on his face. His Sharingan eyes allowed him to predict the movements and dodge the bullets accordingly. Itachi grinned slightly and did the proper seals, and another fireball was shot towards Kid.

silverfangDate: Friday, 06/02/2009, 02:57 | Post # 54
[XD I made liz change back into a human and then with Patti in her gun form she shot a small hole through a side of the cherry blossoms, Kid was hurt in the process though lol, I forgot to add that in though. He was hurt since it's way more swords than before. sorry if I made it kinda vague.]

KyoshiDate: Friday, 06/02/2009, 03:59 | Post # 55
Admin
[ I guess that clears it up for Kuro. :] ]

KuroDate: Sunday, 08/02/2009, 06:05 | Post # 56
Admin
((That it does. xD))

"I call forth, from the depths of the sea and the heights of the sky, the element in between."..
Byakuya's voice echoed from the petal's orb around him, and in a single moment the orb burst open, and Byakuya flashed out with Shunpo.

"Bakudo #69 Genwaku Kiri" (Blinding mist)
From out of nowhere, an extremely thick and unnatural mist quickly swept through the area making it absolutly impossible to see anything. Not even your own hand infront of your face is visible..

The whirling of the 90,000 petal's now re-united into one great force, shot through the area trying to cut anything they could come upon.. thanks to the mist, by the time you knew it was there, it'd be all too late..

Byakuya, made sure to direct the petal's away from him, except for 10,000, which constantly swamred around him to avoid any attack's, if any enemy stumbled upon him.
____
Bakudo #69 - Genwaku Kiri ("Blinding mist") When casted, there is a thick mist coming up which will blind the enemy in sight and in detecting reiatsu. Like the name, blinding mist, the enemy isn't able to see a thing.
((Yes, Kyo, this does kill your Sharingan's ability to see chakra. xD Welcome to an even playing field.))
Note: This mist covers the entire area.

Yakusoku-Suru

KyoshiDate: Sunday, 08/02/2009, 06:58 | Post # 57
Admin
"Hmph... Looks like, I have to use that..." Itachi said, narrowing his eyes and squinting them as the mist had rolled in. "... Mangekyou Sharingan..." Once all of the petals had passed, there was silence, was Itachi dead, or was he alive and could not speak? That, was the mystery, for now.

A faint cough could be heard after the long silence, "... You're strong, Shinigami. But if you value your life, you would keep your mist in place, because the minute you remove it you are finished..." A rough, deep voice said, it was Itachi. A large surge of chakra could now be felt in the area, what had happened?..

silverfangDate: Sunday, 08/02/2009, 22:34 | Post # 58
[does the mist interfere with kids ability to see souls?]

KuroDate: Monday, 09/02/2009, 02:28 | Post # 59
Admin
(Yes it would. Any way you'd see sombody that doesnt have to do with visiblilty would be blocked. Visibility would be blocked too. Also, 90,000 of the petal's are swarming through the mist. Not just one sweep, so, yeah. It's like a death trap. >D)

Yakusoku-Suru

silverfangDate: Monday, 09/02/2009, 06:08 | Post # 60
[D: My death is inevitable!]

Forum » RolePlay Forums » Battle Arena » Anime Character Battle
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Hosted by uCoz