· Enter

Our poll
Looking Forward to the New DA?
Total of answers: 7

Tag Board

Statistics

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Showcase » Three Profiles for a Naruto RP on another site..
Three Profiles for a Naruto RP on another site..
KuroDate: Saturday, 27/12/2008, 02:41 | Post # 1
Admin
Group: Administrators
These are three profiles for my three characters on a rp that has yet to start. xD

The first one is the main bad guy of the rp, and I've gotta like, control mook's and shit to bother the good guy's and pretty much steer the storyline as best as I can, along with the GM.

Um, so, here's the profiles.

They're sorta in their first draft form, and I'd like advice and comments. xD

Note: The storyline is completely free-formed. It just say's that Naruto has become the 6th hokage and obviously that will change a few things. It's more so revolved around the new genin.

____________profilesbelowthisline_____________

Name: Kuro Akido
Age: Unknown. He appears to be in his mid twenties, but he's closer to his early thirties.
Appearance: About 6 foot 1, skinny, yet built. Spikey, short black hair, and a black tight tank-top, with black pants and black sandals. He wear's a tattered Akatsuki robe over his shoulder, in THIS fashion. He has a necklace with the ring's of the Akatsuki members on them. It's unknown if HE eliminated the members, but the organization has been long-gone, and he collected the rings and decided to wear them around his neck.
History: Not much is known about him. He's always been working 'back-stage' to put it simply. He's been known to follow certain traditions of the Mist Village, which would lead people to assume he first came from there, but when questioned, he always say's he doesnt remember anything about his past. He apparently 'woke up and just started wandering', as he put it. In the last few years, he's rounded up the thieves, assasin's, scum ninja, rouge ninja, and banded them together with the purpose to overthrow all the Kage's. The organization's name is currently unknown, as they strike fast and then bail..
Clan: None
Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan, which is only his right eye. It was implanted using medical jutsu from a Uchiha he had slain in battle. This occured before the Uchiha were wiped out. He currently has three tomoe in it, the most advanced form, next to Mangekyou. He can control it, almost as good as the Uchiha's could, and can disengage the eye when he needs.
Jutsus: Currently Unknown. Will be revealed as they're used.
Weapons/Gear: One single Katana
Nin-weapons: None
Special Characteristics: He's never without a pack of 'smokes' as he calls them. He smokes just as much as Asuma used too before he died. He also seems to have many personalities. He's playful at times, always teasing people, kind other times, ruthless in combat, angry when stressed, etc.. He tends to switch moods alot during the day, which makes people wonder if he's bi-polar.

Added (27/12/2008, 02:41)
---------------------------------------------
Name: Rin Lane
Appearance: Brown hair, about 5 foot 4, very slim with not a trace of much muscle at all. She wear's a buttoned up Akatsuki cloak, with the bottom shredded to reveal her knee's and below. Her outfit under the cloak is unknown. she wears simple blue ninja sandal's.
History: While her past is mostly a normal ninja's life in the village Hidden in the Leaves, Rin is far from normal. Her name was passed down from her 'supposed' ancestor, Rin, who was teamed up with Kakashi and Obito years before her birth. While Rin supposably died without being married, her mother insisted they were related in some form.. Rin reached the rank of Chuunin, before leaving the village on a mission with her squad. Her intent was to leave the village and start a new life, but she didnt want to be labled as a missing-nin.. Her goal was to kill her squad members, and make a break for it, leaving evidence to suggest she was killed as well.. things didnt go as planned, and when she moved in to strike, the squad retaliated and pinned her down. It was at that moment, that Kuro came from nowhere, breaking the first man's neck, and slicing the other two men though with his sword, in an instant. Rin instantly felt like she owed the man her life for saving her, and Kuro accepted the gratitude she showed, and offered her a position at his side in his Organization, which had not yet been started. Rin accepted eagerly, and now she's Kuro's right hand man, or woman, and tends to his business when he's away.
Clan: N/A
Kekkei Genkai: None.
Jutsus: Unknown currently.
Weapons/Gear: Two Kunai, multiple shuriken, and wire.
Nin-weapons: Smoke-bombs, paper-bombs, and flash-bombs.
Special Characteristics: Rin is a 'support' fighter. What she lacks in taijutsu and ninjutsu, she makes up for in weapon combat and genjutsu. She changed her last name to hide herself from the leaf village.

Name: Salvator "Sal" Feliz
Appearance: A very large man. He stands at 6 foot 5, weighing in at close to 300lbs. He's body is mainly fat, which he uses to his advantage in combat. An oversized Akatsuki cloak is worn, just like Rin, only it's not ripped, and the cloak is always open halfway showing his bare chest and white leisure pants. He chooses to wear no shoe's of any sort, no matter the weather. He has no hair.
History: Sal comes from an italian-japanese family. When his mother decided to name him after his great great grandfather, Salvator the first, his father, who was Japanese, was furious. He struck his mother one day in anger, and Sal lunged on her behalf. A single punch from Sal sent his father, who was about a foot shorter than Sal, through the window and into the river nearby. His father screamed that he would be back and kill both him and his mother, and then dissapeared. Sal's mother begged him to leave her and save himself, but he was stubborn. He waited until his father returned with five men, all Shinobi from the local sand village. His father had lied to the men and told them that Sal had attacked him with the intent to kill, for no reason at all. The Shinobi were angered, and attempted to bring down the large man. Despite the numbers, Sal fought and held his own, defeating all of the men, but sparing their lives. It was then he realized the trouble and danger he had put his family in, so he took his mother and put her on a train which was headed over-sea's, and then left by foot himself. He eventually stumbled upon Kuro and Rin. After a bit of violent physical conversation, Sal teamed up with the two with the hope of finding his mother once Kuro 'fixed' everything.
Clan: N/A
Kekkei Genkai: N/A
Jutsus: Unknown Currently.
Weapons/Gear: None
Nin-weapons: None
Special Characteristics: Sal specializes in Taijutsu, mainly defense and counter-attacks as his large body stops him from being able to move quickly. His preferred element is Earth, and he can use his large size, earth style jutsu, and Rin's genjutsu speciality, to his advantage.

Yakusoku-Suru

Lord-DragonDate: Saturday, 27/12/2008, 04:28 | Post # 2
Group: Moderators
to much for me man lol one char is good enough

All shall kneel before my power!

KuroDate: Saturday, 27/12/2008, 04:31 | Post # 3
Admin
xD.. Im currently the only bad guy, so I needed the main one, and his two closest followers. Right hand and left hand.

;D

Yakusoku-Suru

KyoshiDate: Sunday, 28/12/2008, 09:16 | Post # 4
Admin
Whoa, looks fun. Is it a Naruto roleplay, Kuro? If so, PM me the link and I'll join. :]
I like being the bad guy.

KuroDate: Sunday, 28/12/2008, 22:20 | Post # 5
Admin
*Goes to pm you*
>D
We currently have..
5 rp's
and 7 characters.
:]

The roleplay has JUST started.

;D

Yakusoku-Suru

Lord-DragonDate: Tuesday, 30/12/2008, 01:35 | Post # 6
Group: Moderators
*ish all confusing me* im Naruto Dumb lol

All shall kneel before my power!

KyoshiDate: Tuesday, 30/12/2008, 02:55 | Post # 7
Admin
lol Research Naruto. Click Here to see LeafNinja.com. That's a good Naruto information site, Dragon. And it's updated a lot.

Forum » General » Showcase » Three Profiles for a Naruto RP on another site..
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Hosted by uCoz